Private Session: $300 cash/check ($325 credit/debit)
Save $50 when you take more than 1 class on the same day.
Expectant couples, grandparents, and adoptive parents are all welcome to register!
Topics covered in this newborn care class include:
- newborn appearance with video;
- diapering & circumcision care;
- bathing & cord care;
- calming techniques;
- swaddling- pros & cons, safe swaddling, when to/not to;
- safe sleep position & environment;
- sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)- risk factors & risk reduction;
- when to call your pediatrician;
- general safety; and
- hands-on practice time using a baby doll/mannequin (including the option to practice using any baby care items you may already have, e.g., baby bathtub, changing table, swaddle blankets or sleep sacks, bassinet/crib, etc.)
It takes a minimum of 2 hours to get through all of the content for this class; however, the actual length of your private session can vary (i.e., it could take more time) depending on the number of questions you have and other discussions that may develop related to those questions. Use the Private Session Registration Form to sign up.
If you need to communicate with Kristen on the day of your private session, please DO NOT email (I won’t see the email in time to be of any use). Instead, please TEXT (5 one 2) 6 five 3 – 6 zero two 2 for day-of communication.